- This Data Protection Policy provides information regarding the collection, archival, processing and use of users of email@example.com personal data.
- Go Digital Promote asks for and receives only the absolutely necessary information from you, to serve the purpose for which the data is given.
- Go Digital Promote does not collect your personal data unless you have given your explicit consent for its use and for a specific purpose: i.e. If you have given your explicit consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes (such as sending emails, receive updates, new products or services), we will use your data for this purpose until you withdraw your consent by clicking on the option “unsubscribe me from the email list”
- The data provided by you will be kept /archived by the Company until the purpose for which it was collected has been completed, always in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Go Digital Promote will not transfer, disclose or convey your personal data to third parties for any purpose unless required by applicable law or by public / judicial authorities / local authorities.
- If you wish to determine whether your personal data is accurate and up-to-date or want to correct, delete, limit the processing of your data, or request a copy thereof, you can send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go Digital Promote is committed to safely archiving your personal data in order to avoid any loss, alteration or third-party access. To this end, it adopts all necessary measures which are constantly evolving and improving.
- For any questions or clarifications on how Go Digital Promote uses your personal data, you can contact at:
Tel: +91 9898827914